We demand the fascists who fire bombed and murdered 42 people in the Trade Union House of Odessa on 2 May 2014 are found and brought to justice! No impunity for Banderite fascists! On May 2nd, 2015 we will gather outside the Ukrainian embassy in London to demand JUSTICE FOR ODESSA – NO IMPUNITY FOR FASCIST KILLERS Continue reading
- Lugansk Communists invite international comrades
- Statement of the Left Forces of Lugansk People’s Republic
- PRESS RELEASE: Solidarity with the Antifascist Resistance in Ukraine condemns the banning of Communist symbols in Ukraine
- London May 2: Justice for Odessa!
- Ukranian Parliament bans communist symbols and legitimises nazi-collaborators
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets